Wordworthy (SM) Editions
DEHeap Enterprises, Inc. and its affiliate Exclamation! Publishers contract out its best writers to assist corporations in "literary" pursuits. We can help your company with the following activities:
- Press releases. Announce a new product, a new store, a new hire! Keep your name in the news. We can handle local, regional, national, and international coverage. Discounts available for long-term contracts.
- Flyers and brochures. We can accommodate any budget or taste. Four-color or B&W, slick paper or simple printing... We will tell your prospects what you wish them to hear, packaging it in an attractive format.
- Newsletters, et cetera. We will target any audience you wish - employees ("what's new"), customers ("new products"), or prospects ("why us"). If you can say it, we can write it.
- Web sites and online catalogs (e-commerce). Like what you see here? Believe it or not, you can afford a Web presence! It may not be fancy, but it can be effective.
- Employee manuals and accounting procedure guides. Did you just learn that your auditor expects you to have one of each? You need not panic, nor spend a fortune. We can help you generate documents you and your auditor will be proud of. Click here to order our accounting procedure guides!
- Ghostwritten speeches. Whether you are addressing a small group of your co-workers, or a conference of your peers, we can make the words that come out of your mouth more professional.
- Company history. Every once in a while, it is good to greet your company's future by documenting its past. Whether you are celebrating five years in business or fifty, let us capture it in a way you will treasure for years to come. We will interview your earliest employees, chat with the most recent hire. We will read old correspondence to get a sense of how business has been done historically, and we will contact employees asking for new memories. Then we will put it all in a commemorative volume, together with photographs and other memorabilia. You can use it as a marketing tool if you wish. But primarily, a company history is a way of saying thanks to the people who got you where you are.
Contact us to brainstorm about a project we can do for YOU.
- Wordworthy Editions is an official service mark of DEHeap Enterprises, Inc. and Exclamation! Publishers.