Exclamation! Publishers contracts out its best writers to assist corporations in "literary" pursuits. We can help your company with the following activities:
- Press releases. Announce a new product, a new store, a new hire! Keep your name in the news. We can handle local, regional, national, and international coverage. Discounts available for long-term contracts.
- Flyers and brochures. We can accommodate any budget or taste. Four-color or B&W, slick paper or simple printing... We will tell your prospects what you wish them to hear, packaging it in an attractive format.
- Newsletters, et cetera. We will target any audience you wish - employees ("what's new"), customers ("new products"), or prospects ("why us"). If you can say it, we can write it.
- Web sites and online catalogs (e-commerce). Like what you see here? Believe it or not, you can afford a Web presence! It may not be fancy, but it can be effective.
- Employee manuals and accounting procedure guides. Did you just learn that your auditor expects you to have one of each? You need not panic, nor spend a fortune. We can help you generate documents you and your auditor will be proud of.
- Ghostwritten speeches. Whether you are addressing a small group of your co-workers, or a conference of your peers, we can make the words that come out of your mouth more professional.
- Company history. Every once in a while, it is good to greet your company's future by documenting its past. Whether you are celebrating five years in business or fifty, let us capture it in a way you will treasure for years to come. We will interview your earliest employees, chat with the most recent hire. We will read old correspondence to get a sense of how business has been done historically, and we will contact employees asking for new memories. Then we will put it all in a commemorative volume, together with photographs and other memorabilia. You can use it as a marketing tool if you wish. But primarily, a company history is a way of saying thanks to the people who got you where you are.
Click here to order these services, or contact us for additional information. - Wordworthy Editions is an official service mark of DEHeap Enterprises, Inc. and Exclamation! Publishers.